48 CHURCH STREET
Homeaway.com ID 3968354
Please review the slide show and additional info below.
Wallingford Vermont was founded in 1761. The town was known as the location of the birthplace of modern tools in America with the start of Batchellar Brothers Fork & Hoe forge at the Old Stone Shop at 205 South Main Street. Over time the company grew and Wallingford became a company town with fork and hoe mills all along Otter Creek which runs through the center of the village. 48 Church Street was the original parsonage for the Wallingford Congregational Church next door. Built in the mid 1800’s, we’ve update the interior for how people live today but kept the original Victorian details outside.
Contact us for rates and availability on this property at email@example.com
9% Vermont Rooms & Meals Tax for rental terms under 30 days.
Check availability by CLICKING HERE.
A $300 deposit is required to secure a confirmation.
Download the rental agreement for this house by CLICKING HERE.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6 ( add 4 additional if using daybeds in living room & rec house).
- Master bedroom – 1 queen bed.
Second bedroom – 1 queen bed.
Bunkroom bedroom – 2 single beds.
- All mattresses are Temperpedic Memory foam.
- All beds have 300 count pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer. Each also a bureau or closet for storing clothes.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans or traditional table fans and window air conditioners are available upon request.
- The first floor living room has two daybeds/sofas that are available as additional beds with an en suite bathroom and shower excellent for people who may be challenged by stairs. The rec house has two daybeds/sofas that are available as additional beds.
EAT IN KITCHEN:
- Dining table that seats 8.
- Large cooks kitchen with ample counter space.
- Stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
- Full pantry stocked with essentials.
INDOOR DOG KENNEL:
A large walk in climate controlled dog kennel is located in the basement with dimmable LED lighting and a flat screen tv so your dog will be safe and entertained while you venture out to restaurants in the evening.
- Wireless internet.
- Cable television in the kitchen, living room and outdoor living porch.
- Rec house with slate topped pool table, second living room and 50” flat screen LED tv with cable.
- Long-term renters welcome.
- Dogs welcome with security deposit.
- Children welcome.
- Non-smoking only (smoke outside).
- Wheelchair inaccessible.
Just off the kitchen through french doors is a screened in porch with an additional dining table. Crushed white marble fire pit area surrounded by privacy trellis wall.
Includes marble fire pit with 6 chairs, gas barbecue and outdoor picnic table that accommodates 8 people.
A refreshing mineral spring soaking pool is perfect for cooling down on hot summer days. Dog friendly, a constant flow of spring water means no pool chemicals are needed. Soaking pool is 8 feet in diameter and 30” deep. Vermont has been historically known for its therapeutic mineral springs. Summer hotels such as the Equinox in Manchester and the Woodstock Inn as well as our own Wallingford House hotel all began their lives as mineral spring hotels. Attracting summer guests from as far south as Washington, and west to Chicago.
Please note no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property.