56 CHURCH STREET, UNIT R
Please review the slide show and additional info below.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RENTAL, PLEASE CONTACT US:
Wallingford Vermont was founded in 1761. The town was known as the location of the birthplace of modern tools in America with the start of Batchellar Brothers Fork & Hoe forge at the Old Stone Shop at 205 South Main Street. Over time the company grew and Wallingford became a company town with fork and hoe mills all along Otter Creek which runs through the center of the village. 56 Church Street was built in 1850 as a steam plant building for the original True Temper forge building on So. Main St. . The property underwent a total renovation and restoration in the 2022. This unit is a three-bedroom duplex with a second sleeping area for guests on the second floor. Open concept first floor with a living room and kitchen. Large capacity washer and dryer in unit. Just off the kitchen is a screened in porch with a second dining area and living room set up with a large flat screen internet TV. This property sits on a quiet side street.
56 CHURCH STREET. WALLINGFORD, VT UNIT R
Contact us for rates and availability on this property at email@example.com
No tax on rentals over 30 days.
A deposit is required to secure a confirmation.
Download the rental agreement for this house by CLICKING HERE.
- 3 bedrooms with Queen Lucid Memory foam mattress.
- Twin size day bed with trundle on 2ndfloor landing for guests.
- All beds have pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer.
- Large closet for clothes.
- Folding ironing board and iron.
- Ceiling fan in all bedrooms with window AC units in the summer.
- 55” LG smart TV. Preloaded with 143 LG tv channels.
- Large comfy daybed and 2 arm chairs in living room area.
- Ceiling fan and AC unit in living room / kitchen.
EAT IN KITCHEN:
- Dining table that seats 5.
- Large cook’s kitchen with ample storage.
- Stove, microwave, and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
- Full pantry stocked with essentials.
- Wireless internet. Fiber-optic one gigabit per second downloads with 800+mbps upload with cat-5 cable.
- 65” LG 4K Flat screen Smart TV in living room. Preloaded with 143 LG TV channels. Flat screen TV with Amazon Fire stick in private screened in porch.
- Long-term renters welcome.
- Corporate rentals.
- This property is not pet friendly.
- Non- smoking only (smoke outside).
- This property is not wheelchair inaccessible.
Front yard area with shared barbecue on side of building. A covered porch just off the living room with another dining area and a full outdoor living room set and flat screen TV. There is dedicated off street parking at the building exclusively for tenants.
Please note no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property.