30 HIGH STREET, UNIT #R
Please review the slide show and additional info below.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RENTAL, PLEASE CONTACT US:
Wallingford Vermont was founded in 1761. The town was known as the location of the birthplace of modern tools in America with the start of Batchellar Brothers Fork & Hoe forge at the Old Stone Shop at 205 South Main Street. Over time the company grew and Wallingford became a company town with fork and hoe mills all along Otter Creek which runs through the center of the village. 30 High St (Right Unit) was built in the 1845 high on a hill above the village below. The unit underwent a total renovation and restoration in the 2020 exposing the hand-hewn beams and opening up the kitchen ceiling to the second floor. This unit is a two-bedroom duplex with a cozy living room in front. Large capacity washer and dryer in unit. Large eat in kitchen with dining table and four chairs. This property sits on a corner wooded lot high above the village. Quiet and very private.
30 HIGH STREET. WALLINGFORD, VT UNIT #R
Contact us for rates and availability on this property at firstname.lastname@example.org
No tax on rentals over 30 days.
A 50% deposit is required to secure a confirmation.
Download the rental agreement for this house by CLICKING HERE.
- 2 bedrooms. Both with queen sized beds.
- All mattresses are Lucid Memory foam.
- Both bedrooms have pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer.
- Both bedrooms have window air conditioners installed upon request.
- The living room has a day-bed with twin mattresses and one arm chair.
- There is a 3rd bedroom loft on the second floor with two twin beds.
EAT IN KITCHEN:
- Dining table that seats 4.
- Large cooks kitchen with ample Vermont Marble counters.
- Stove, microwave, and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
- Full pantry stocked with essentials.
- Wireless internet. Fiber-optic one gigabit per second downloads with 800+mbps upload with cat-5 cable.
- LG 4K Flat screen Smart TV in living rom. Preloaded with 143 LG tv channels. Flat screen TVs with Fire stick in both bedrooms.
- Long-term renters welcome.
- Corporate rentals.
- This property is not pet friendly.
- Non-smoking only (smoke outside).
- This property is not wheelchair inaccessible.
Side deck with privacy wall off the kitchen with dining table and barbecue. A screened-in covered porch just off the living room with a large comfy sofa and dining table with four chairs. This house is perched higher than its neighbors to the west so you have beautiful views of the Taconic Mountains from the porch. There is dedicated off street parking behind and next to the building exclusively for tenants.
Please note no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property.