30 HIGH STREET, UNIT #L
Please review the slide show and additional info below.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RENTAL, PLEASE CONTACT US:
Wallingford Vermont was founded in 1761. The town was known as the location of the birthplace of modern tools in America with the start of Batchellar Brothers Fork & Hoe forge at the Old Stone Shop at 205 South Main Street. Over time the company grew and Wallingford became a company town with fork and hoe mills all along Otter Creek which runs through the center of the village. 30 High St (Left Unit) was built in the 1845 high on a hill above the village below. The property underwent a total renovation and restoration in the 2020.This unit is a two-bedroom duplex with open concept first floor. Large capacity washer and dryer in unit. Just off the kitchen is a screened in porch with a second dining area and living room set up with a large flat screen internet TV. This property sits on a corner wooded lot high above the village. Quiet and very private.
30 HIGH STREET. WALLINGFORD, VT UNIT #L
Contact us for rates and availability on this property at firstname.lastname@example.org
No tax on rentals over 30 days.
A 50% deposit is required to secure a confirmation.
Download the rental agreement for this house by CLICKING HERE.
- 2 bedrooms. Both with queen sized beds.
- All mattresses are Lucid Memory foam.
- Both bedrooms have pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer.
- Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and window air conditioners installed upon request.
- The living room has two day-beds both with twin mattresses and one arm chair.
EAT IN KITCHEN:
- Dining table that seats 4.
- Large cooks kitchen with ample Vermont Marble counters.
- Stove, microwave, and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
- Full pantry stocked with essentials.
- Wireless internet. Fiber-optic one gigabit per second downloads with 800+mbps upload with cat-5 cable.
- LG 4K Flat screen Smart TV in living rom. Preloaded with 143 LG tv channels. Flat screen TVs with Fire stick in both upstairs bedrooms. Flat screen TVs with Amazon Fire Sticks in the kitchen, and screened in porch.
- Long-term renters welcome.
- Corporate rentals.
- This property is not pet friendly.
- Non-smoking only (smoke outside).
- This property is not wheelchair inaccessible.
Large crushed marble side yard area with a dining table and barbecue. A covered porch just off the kitchen with another dining area and a full outdoor living room set and flat screen TV. This house is perched higher than its neighbors to the west so you have beautiful views of the Taconic Mountains from the unit. There is dedicated off street parking behind the building exclusively for tenants.
Please note no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property.