27 NORTH MAIN STREET, UNIT #1
Please review the slide show and additional info below.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RENTAL, PLEASE CONTACT US:
Wallingford Vermont was founded in 1761. The town was known as the location of the birthplace of modern tools in America with the start of Batchellar Brothers Fork & Hoe forge at the Old Stone Shop at 205 South Main Street. Over time the company grew and Wallingford became a company town with fork and hoe mills all along Otter Creek which runs through the center of the village. 27 No Main was built in the 1820 for one of the town’s wealthier citizens. The property underwent a total renovation and restoration in the 2018.
27 NORTH MAIN STREET. WALLINGFORD, VT UNIT #1
Contact us for rates and availability on this property at email@example.com
No tax on rentals over 30 days.
Check availability by CLICKING HERE.
A 50% deposit is required to secure a confirmation.
Download the rental agreement for this house by CLICKING HERE.
- 2 bedrooms. Both with queen sized beds.
- All mattresses are Lucid Memory foam.
- Both bedrooms have pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer.
- Back bedroom has a ceiling fan and window air conditioner installed upon request.
- Front bedroom has an air conditioner installed upon request.
- The living room has two day beds both with twin mattresses and two arm chairs.
EAT IN KITCHEN:
- Dining table that seats 6.
- Large cooks kitchen with ample Vermont Marble counters.
- Stove, microwave, and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
- Full pantry stocked with essentials.
- Wireless internet.
- Flat screen televisions in both the living room and bedrooms with an Amazon Fire stick in both. Preloaded with hundreds of free tv channels.
- Long-term renters welcome.
- Corporate rentals.
- This property is not pet friendly.
- Non- smoking only (smoke outside).
- This property is not wheelchair inaccessible.
Very large crushed marble side yard area with a dining table and barbcue. A covered porch just off the kitchen with another dining area and a side porch with a full outdoor living room set. This house is perched higher than its neighbors to the west so you have beautiful views of the Taconic Mountains from the unit. There is dedicated off street parking behind the building exclusively for tenants.
Please note no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property.