118 DEPOT STREET, UNIT #4
Please review the slide show and additional info below.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RENTAL, PLEASE CONTACT US:
Wallingford Vermont was founded in 1761. The town was known as the location of the birthplace of modern tools in America with the start of Batchellar Brothers Fork & Hoe forge at the Old Stone Shop at 205 South Main Street. Over time the company grew and Wallingford became a company town with fork and hoe mills all along Otter Creek which runs through the center of the village. 118 Depot Street was built in 1925 as housing for the company management. The property underwent a total renovation and restoration in the 2021. This unit is a two-bedroom duplex on the second floor of the carriage house. The only apartment in that building. Open concept first floor with a living room and kitchen. Large capacity washer and dryer in unit. This property sits on a side street.
* Please note that 118 Depot Street is near a train track. Two trains per day (9am and 8 pm) on average pass through the village taking roughly two minutes to pass by the house.
118 DEPOT STREET. WALLINGFORD, VT UNIT #4
Contact us for rates and availability on this property at firstname.lastname@example.org
No tax on rentals over 30 days.
A deposit is required to secure a confirmation.
Download the rental agreement for this house by CLICKING HERE.
- 2 bedrooms with Queen Lucid Memory foam mattresses.
- Beds have pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer.
- Large closet for cloths.
- Folding ironing board and iron.
- Ceiling fan in bedrooms with window AC units in each room.
- 55” LG smart TV. Preloaded with 143 LG tv channels.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN AND DINING AREA:
- Large comfy twin daybed for guest sleep-overs and arm chair in living room area.
- Ceiling fan and AC unit in living room / kitchen.
- Round dining table with four chairs.
- Large cook’s kitchen with ample Vermont Marble counters.
- Stove, microwave, and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
- Full pantry stocked with essentials.
- Wireless internet. Fiber-optic one gigabit per second downloads.
- 65” LG 4K Flat screen Smart TV in living room. Preloaded with 143 LG TV channels.
- Median term renters welcome.
- Corporate rentals.
- This property is not pet friendly.
- Non-smoking only (smoke outside).
- This property is not wheelchair accessible.
- Extra-large screened in porch with additional dining area, living area and flat screen tv.
- Gas barbecue in yard shared among tenants.
Please note no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property.