118 DEPOT STREET, UNIT #1
Please review the slide show and additional info below.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RENTAL, PLEASE CONTACT US:
Wallingford Vermont was founded in 1761. The town was known as the location of the birthplace of modern tools in America with the start of Batchellar Brothers Fork & Hoe forge at the Old Stone Shop at 205 South Main Street. Over time the company grew and Wallingford became a company town with fork and hoe mills all along Otter Creek which runs through the center of the village. 118 Depot Street was built in 1925 as housing for the company management. The property underwent a total renovation and restoration in the 2021.This unit is a one-bedroom duplex with a second sleeping area for guests on the second floor. Open concept first floor with a living room and kitchen. Large capacity washer and dryer in unit. Just off the kitchen is a screened in porch with a second dining area and living room set up with a large flat screen internet TV. This property sits on a side street.
* Please note that 118 Depot Street is near a train track. Two trains per day (9am and 8 pm) on average pass through the village taking roughly two minutes to pass by the house.
118 DEPOT STREET. WALLINGFORD, VT UNIT #1
Contact us for rates and availability on this property at firstname.lastname@example.org
No tax on rentals over 30 days.
A deposit is required to secure a confirmation.
Download the rental agreement for this house by CLICKING HERE.
- 1 bedroom with Queen Lucid Memory foam mattress.
- Full size convertible futon/bed on 2nd floor landing for guests.
- Both beds have pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer.
- Large closet for cloths.
- Folding ironing board and iron.
- Ceiling fan in bedroom with large AC unit on 2nd floor.
- 55” LG smart TV. Preloaded with 143 LG tv channels.
- Large comfy sofa and arm chair in living room area.
- Ceiling fan and AC unit in living room / kitchen.
EAT IN KITCHEN:
- Dining table that seats 4.
- Large cook’s kitchen with ample Vermont Marble counters.
- Stove, microwave, and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
- Full pantry stocked with essentials.
- Wireless internet. Fiber-optic one gigabit per second downloads with 800+mbps upload with cat-5 cable.
- 65” LG 4K Flat screen Smart TV in living room. Preloaded with 143 LG TV channels. Flat screen TV with Amazon Fire stick in private screened in porch.
- Long-term renters welcome.
- Corporate rentals.
- This property is not pet friendly.
- Non- smoking only (smoke outside).
- This property is not wheelchair inaccessible.
Large crushed marble back yard area with a dining table and barbecue. A covered porch just off the kitchen with another dining area and a full outdoor living room set and flat screen TV. There is dedicated off street parking at the building exclusively for tenants.
Please note no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property.